Kentucky Calling On Anglers For Help In Trout Tagging Study

Only one envelope should be used for each fish.For more information on the FINs program, visit the Kentucky Fish and Wildlife web site at The Kentucky Fish and Wildlife campus is located at #1 Sportsman's Lane (formerly #1 Game Farm Road), off U.S. 60 in Frankfort, 1.5 miles west of U.S. 127.Anglers who are 16 years or older need a valid fishing license and a $10 trout permit to keep trout. Kids 15 or younger do not need the trout permit or a fishing license. The trout permit is included with the senior/disabled and the sportsman's license.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction


Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services


GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Game & Fish stories delivered right to your inbox every week.