Homemade Pistachio Fruit Fluff Salad
Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
This pistachio fruit salad dessert would be delicious to serve after my lemon baked halibut dish. It’s wonderful and refreshing on a hot evening.
I could eat this entire bowl by myself. If you do not have fresh fruit, use a can of fruit cocktail. Normally I would suggest making homemade whipped cream, but it doesn’t hold up as well as Cool Whip. Add the marshmallows if you want, I leave them out.
- 3 oz. box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple with juice
- 12 oz. tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced green apple
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup red grapes
- small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 TBS chopped walnuts (optional)
Place the pudding mix in a large bowl and add the can of pineapple. Stir well.
Fold in the remaining ingredients and chill at least 4 hours.