Here is a tasty fish recipe to try, courtesy of professional fishing icon Bob Izumi and his cookbook
.Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes Serves: 2
- 1 pound (500 grams) Walleye
- Breading Mix
- Canola Oil
- Dijon Sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) All-Purpose Seasoning
- ¼ cup (50 ml) Flour
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) White Pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup (250 ml) Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Lemon Pepper
- Make Breading Mix by combining all ingredients thoroughly in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Make Dijon Sauce by combining all ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cut walleye into bite-sized pieces and toss in Breading Mix until covered. Fry in oil for 5 minutes and remove when done. Toss cooked fish in Dijon Sauce until covered and serve.
For more great fish recipes, check out Bob Izumi's Real Cooking
cookbook. Bon Appetit!