Corned Beef and Potato Hash Breakfast Recipe
Chop up some of the ingredients in this Corned Beef and Potato Hash Breakfast Recipe at home for less prep work at camp
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can of sliced/diced new potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (15-ounce) can Hormel corned beef, diced
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- Half a yellow onion, chopped
- Half a red pepper, seeded and diced
- Shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Hot sauce, optional
- To save time, dice/chop corned beef, onions, and red pepper at home; store ingredients in zip-top bags and keep cold until ready to use. If desired, use liquid whole eggs for convenience.
- In a large non-stick or cast-iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped yellow onion and diced red pepper. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Push cooked onion and pepper to one side of your pan.
- Next, turn heat to medium high and add well-drained canned potatoes. Cook potatoes until warmed through and browned to your liking; flip potatoes with a spatula to prevent breaking.
- Mix in canned corned beef hash and sauté to warm through. Then pour in beaten eggs, and gently mix into the potatoes until eggs are set; lower heat if necessary. Season to taste, and sprinkle chopped green onion and shredded cheddar cheese on top of the hot breakfast hash before serving.
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing breakfast recipe ideas.