Cherry Pie S'more Cones Recipe
Gather everyone around the campfire to make these yummy, ooey-gooey cherry pie s'more cones
Yield: 12 cones
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 package waffle cones (12 count)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 1 package mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Fill inside of waffle cones with a mix of mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and cherry pie filling.
- Tightly wrap each cone in aluminum foil and place on campfire grill grate for 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs. Amount of time will vary depending on how hot your campfire is.
- When the marshmallows and chocolate have melted, remove cones from campfire. Let cool for 1-2 minutes. Carefully unwrap foil and indulge in these tasty campfire treats!
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing dessert recipe ideas.