Backcountry Breakfast Wraps Recipe
For a quick camping meal with minimal effort and maximum satisfaction, make this Backcountry Breakfast Wraps Recipe
Serves: 2 wraps
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 tortillas
- 4 eggs (2 per wrap)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 avocado
- Sweet peppers
- Shredded cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Crack eggs into medium-sized bowl, pour in milk and whisk until blended. To reduce packing, you can also crack the eggs into a large zipper bag, add milk, zip the bag closed, and shake until blended.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a medium-sized skillet until melted, then pour the egg mixture in the skillet.
- Allow the mixture to begin setting, then fold, flip, and chop until it meets the preferred texture. Once cooked to the desired texture, remove skillet from heat.
- On a clean cutting board, cut the avocado and sweet peppers into slices.
- Lay the tortillas out on a clean surface, then top with eggs, shredded cheese, and remaining ingredients as desired.
- For less mess, fold the bottom of the tortilla up about half way, then fold one side over the other. Use a toothpick to keep folded, if needed.
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing breakfast recipe ideas.